Your custom canvas, and upholstery projects are personally designed, and crafted using the latest, finest, and longest lasting materials available. As boaters, and sailors ourselves, we know your time on the water, with family and friends, is precious. We also understand our customers come to us looking for an attention to detail, quality, and unparalleled customer service. We take that serious, as a lot of our business is referral based. We will take you through the process from start to finish, delivering your project to you, on time and as scheduled. All measuring is done at the boat. All patterns are developed, either at the boat, or in-house, to ensure proper design and final fit. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on all our projects and work hard to make sure your final project exceeds your expectations. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, and we look forward to working with you on your custom canvas, and upholstery projects!
*Fully Licensed & Insured*
Some of the services and products we offer:
*Bimini Tops w/ Full Enclosure Option
*Mooring & Travel Covers
*Cockpit & Bow Covers
*Flybridge & Instrument Panel Covers
*Makrolon Polycarbonate Windows
*Outdoor Furniture Covers
*Full Custom Interior Design & Fabrication
*Hybrid Marine Flooring Installation
*Luxury Woven Vinyl Marine Flooring Installation
*Frame Design and Fabrication
*Call 1(630)667-8173, or Contact Us For More Available Products and Services.
* We use Sunbrella for 90% of our canvas projects. We also offer Stamoid, WeatherMax, and Supreme Luxury as other premium options for your canvas project.
* We sew all of our projects with either Fil-Tec PremoBond, Tenara TR, or Solarfix Lifetime Teflon Threads. Teflon thread is manufacturer guaranteed to outlive the life of your canvas, or upholstery projects.
* We use Strataglass clear vinyls for our windows. For a premium price, our customers can get the latest in Makrolon Polycarbonate windows for their boat, or motor yacht. We also offer the more economical option of press-polished rolled clear vinyl. Please contact us for the details, and benefits of all the available options.
* Sunbrella Horizon and Softside O.E.M. Premium Marine Vinyls are offered on all of our upholstery projects. Both offer a wide variety of colors, and 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
* We only use premium-marine grade foam and linings, on all of our exterior and interior upholstery projects.
*We use stainless steel snaps, fittings, and accessories for all of our marine exterior projects, including frames. Please contact us for further information about other frame options.
100% Customer Satisfaction is our NUMBER #1 GOAL for EVERY PROJECT
The web page was made with Mobirise